EU GDPR Products and Services
IACT-Africa offers a unique and comprehensive set of EU GDPR products and services designed to enable organisations to prepare for compliance with the regulation. These have been developed through a strategic partnership with PTC. The products and services enable a wide range of organisations to reach a healthy state of EU GDPR readiness. These have been tried and tested with a number of our satisfied clients.
An overview of the unique IACT-Africa EU GDPR Products and Services offerings is provided below.
The purpose of these offerings is to provide a set of tools that will enable organisations to prepare for compliance with the EU GDPR without having to start from scratch.
The objectives of these service offerings are:
- To enable an organisation to assess their current state against the EU GDPR;
- To develop a plan for achieving an acceptable level of compliance with the EU GDPR Act from a governance perspective;
- To execute the plan using the components of the service offerings without writing policies, notices, etc. from scratch;
- To provide awareness training to all levels of personnel in their organisation;
- To maintain compliance with the POPI Act on an going basis;
- Where appropriate, to execute the above with the guidance of experienced consultants in this area.
EU GDPR Compliance Toolkit
The components of the IACT-Africa EU GDPR Compliance Toolkit include:
A full EU GDPR Compliance Assessment Tool, an EU GDPR Personal Information Diagnostic Assessment, a Contracts and Polices Assessment, an Information Security Assessment, an EU GDPR Integrated Risk Assessment Report and more…
Project Management tools
An EU GDPR Project Charter, Project Action Plan, Project Schedule Templates and more…
An EU GDPR Policy and Privacy Notice, Information Security Policy Templates, Contract Clauses for service providers and more…
Education and Training
EU GDPR Executive Awareness Training pack, EU GDPR Staff Awareness Training packs (aimed at various staff levels) and more…
EU General Data Protection Regulations, EU Directive 2016-80, A29 DPWP Guidelines on Data Protection Officers and more…
IACT-Africa EU GDPR Act Compliance Product Licence Options
The licence options cater for a range of organisation from micro to corporate oragnisations. The options include:
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Essentials Licence: designed to meet the needs of the Micro-sized organisation. Ideal for Sole Trader and Professional Practice usage. Covers all the essentials which will support your EU GDPR compliance initiatives;
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Core Licence: designed to meet the needs of the Small-to-Medium-sized organisation. Includes the contents of the Essentials Licence plus additional features and functionality which will support the more demanding size and complexity of your EU GDPR compliance initiatives;
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Extended Licence: designed to meet the needs of the Enterprise-sized organisation. Includes the contents of the Core Licence plus additional features and functionality which will support the most demanding size and complexity requirements for EU GDPR compliance initiatives.
All of these IACT-Africa EU GDPR Licence options are available on a self-implementation basis and can optionally be supported by our Compliance Services as outlined next.
IACT-Africa EU GDPR Compliance Services
The EU GDPR compliance services offered by IACT-Africa include:
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Compliance Assessment Service: designed to enable organisations to gain a clear and comprehensive understanding of their status of compliance with the GDPR and to identify activities that should be carried out to achieve a sound of level of compliance with the regulation.
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Implementation Service: designed to complement the IACT-Africa EU GDPR Licence option which best meets your needs. A set of pre-defined services to support your EU GDPR Act compliance preparation project. Typically ranges from 10 to 40 hours in duration.
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Implementation On-demand Service: designed to be used by IACT-Africa clients who need Ad Hoc support for the IACT-Africa EU GDPR Licence self-implementation option; also for those who have completed their compliance preparation project and need additional support.
- IACT-Africa EU GDPR Licence Updates Service: provides periodic updates to the contents of your selected IACT-Africa EU GDPR Licence. Available on an optional annual contract.
IACT-Africa Data Protection Officer Services
In addition to the above services, we also offer outsourced Data Protecion Officer Services which are designd to assist organisations who do not have the resources or skills for this role. Please click here to vist the Data Protection Officer as a Service page.
Please contact us for more information about our EU GDPR Act Products and Services.